Friday, November 22, 2013

Day Five - October 12th, 2014

Today is October 12th,
The past few days have been long due to the time difference. I am starting to get used to the time zone here. I have made sure to get a few naps in every now and then to try and catch up . This morning I woke up with no one but me in the room it was really relaxing. I think I must have overslept. I ordered room service which was free! I got so much food and the workers that delivered it were extremely nice! I looked down at my plate of food and that there was toast, fruit, eggs, bacon, and so much more. YUM!

Today is going to be one of my favorite days. We are going to the hot springs and mud pool, and then getting massages! I hope to be able to wrestle some people in the mud pit! I am going to a quick market just down the street with Megan and Miranda this morning to buy some bathing suits and these cover ups that  most girls wear down here!

Miranda, Megan, and I just got back and chose the CUTEST bathing suits and cover ups ever! I cant wait to be able to wear mine to the hot springs. Today should be so relaxing and fun with my friends. This trip was one of the best things that we all planned.

 


Today for lunch we all just wanted something small, but of course I was starving and ate a TON. Meghan, Krista, and I went to a local cafe. Meghan and Krista shared a salad and I had a sandwich, chips, and salsa.  Megan and Miranda stayed at the hotel and had room service.

Off to the hot springs now! I am soooo excited, I've been waiting for this since before we even left! I will have to write about it when I get back! I hope it is as good as I read it was.

One of the best experience in my life was today. The hot spring and mud pool was to die for! It was so nice stepping into the warm mud at first it felt gross then ended up being so fun! The hot spring was very relaxing and made me so tired. Megan, Miranda, Meghan, Krista, and I swam around for hours. 

After all the fun in the mud pool and springs we went for massages. Lets just say the Fiji people's hands work magic! It was the best massage I ever had. They had all our tables set up on the beach. You could hear the waves. They placed cucumbers on our eyes then started giving us messages. It felt like it went on forever! 

Now I am feeling so entirely relaxed. Now all of us are going to go down to the pool and try and get a bit of a tan! 

Here's to another great day❤️ 

Ashlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment