Monday, December 9, 2013

Day Thirteen - October 20th, 2014

When we woke up from our nap on the plane we played cards for about twenty minutes.  We then colored in our sea island coloring books that we picked up in the airport before our flight took off. They came around and offered us full sized sodas, juices, and coffees. They brought everyone warm almonds and you could choose between a chicken sub or fresh baked pizza. Everyone ended up choosing the pizza except for Ashlyn. She chose the chicken sub. After we were finished with that, they brought us warm chocolate chip cookies and a glass of ice cold milk. I was surprised by how hungry I was, and I ended up eating everything that the flight attendants gave me. Once everyone was finished eating the flight attendants picked up our dishes and then the lights in the plane went out.



I watched a movie on my iPad and snuggled up with a blanket and a small pillow. Needless to say, I ended up falling asleep and before I knew it, Miranda was shaking me telling me to wake up. I looked out the window and we were at RDU!



Once we got off of the plane, we went to baggage claim, collected our bags and said goodbye to everyone. We had such a great time in Fiji and I can not wait to see what next years vacation has in store for the Fantastic Five.

See you soon,

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment